WTF is that thing? WTF is that thing?

hmm

This was random, yea. Even if that's what you were going for, it didn't seem very funny to me at all. The guy singing that song in the end was terrible too. Try harder.

Mask Mask

Excellent

Very nice work.

Rihm & Maurice 5 Rihm & Maurice 5

Not bad

It was ok, the animation seemed a little choppy in some areas. The scene where cat guy throws a punch, takes wayyy to long. You might wanna shorten that up.

Retarded Animal Babies 13 Retarded Animal Babies 13

LMAO

OmG, I haven't laughed that hard in awhile. I almost pissed myself when in the last scene, it says KILL US on the death star. Lmao. Nice job.

Son of God Son of God

Seems interesting.

It certainly has potential, I look foward to the full product.

On a side note, your character reminds me of Joey Jordison from slipknot/Murderdolls.

Snag Snag

Hm

English please.

biblo responds:

Hm fuck off please

Stranded alone Stranded alone

Nice job

Good job man, stop motion takes time, and effort. It's not fair when people don't take the time to realize that shit, like animation just creates it self, well that's how some people are anyway. Keep it up.

Stick Vs Human 2 Stick Vs Human 2

Cool

Very cool man, I look foward to another one. Be sure to make it longer, and more action, better stick animation! Awesome job though.

The Adventures of Fat Bob The Adventures of Fat Bob

Ok

Right then..

The Most Annoying Flash The Most Annoying Flash

lol

Yea, numa numa is gay. I noticed that my state is in this flash, was that numa numa kid from NJ? If so, I feel ashamed. :D